NURSE HEROES HONOR NECKLACE GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram, including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870.
Promoter: The Promoter is Nurse Heroes, 1 Chase Road, PH Scarsdale, NY 10583
2. How to enter:
a. To enter this promotion, entrants must follow @thenurseheroes on Instagram, like the post, tag a nurse and explain why the nurse deserves to receive the necklace.
b. Entrants must be US residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
c. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
d. If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter. Entries shall not be returned to entrants.
e. No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 1st December 2020 until 23:59 ET 16th December.
a. The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win a Nurse Heroes Honor Necklace in gold. There are two prizes to be won
b. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
5. How is the winner selected and notified:
a. The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
b. The winners will be contacted within 2 days of the draw via comment on the original entry. The winners will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 4 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
c. The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within 2 weeks of notification and the winners will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
8. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
9. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
10. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winners or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winners or to the prize.
11. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
13. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion. Subject to the winners’ rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the name of the Nurse Heroes Honor Necklace Giveaway winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.